Refurbished in 2016, each luxury residence at Fraser Suites Kensington is fully furnished and well-equipped with modern conveniences, from a comprehensive home entertainment system to an in-room washer/dryer. Its studio apartments are perfect for individuals and couples looking for a comfortable base in the heart of London, while its three-bedroom apartments are ideal for families who desire the freedom of a spacious layout and the exclusivity of a private balcony. Whichever accommodation option you choose, you can escape the hustle and bustle of Central London by relaxing in the property’s 2.5-acre private garden or keeping up with your fitness regime in the 24-hour on-site gym. The building’s friendly and efficient staff are always on-hand, whether you want to book a trip to the theatre or need to use their business services.
Whatever the reason for your visit to the capital, you are guaranteed a luxurious and relaxing stay at Fraser Suites Kensington.
- Fully furnished serviced residences with integrated or separated living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas
- Children welcome
- Comprehensive home entertainment system
- High-speed wireless broadband
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- In-room dining (charges apply)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room electronic safe
- Balcony (selected residences only)
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services (charges apply)
- Business services (charges apply)
- Access to 2.5-acre private garden
- 24-7 fitness centre with weight-training and cardio equipment
- Steam and sauna facilities with complimentary water and towels
- 24-7 security services
- 24-7 reception/concierge services
- Mail delivery service (charges apply)
- Taxi/chauffeur service
- Secure car park (charges apply)
- Newspapers (charges apply)
This building’s cancellation policy will depend on the terms and length of your stay and will be clearly stated in the tenancy agreement. This will also be fully explained to you by the building’s reservations agents. If you require any further information, please contact the building directly.